CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

The Beatles -- Birthday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I want to ask everyone to visit my sister at The Sunday Night Buttermilk Waltz (see link above) and wish her a very Happy Birthday. I am working on two "tags" and will post them soon. I am hosting our playgroup tomorrow (imagine your house overrun with 20+ Short People and their mothers) and watching a friend's daughter at the same time. On Thursday I am watching another friend's daughter. Just a little preoccupied right now, but I will finish the tags, I promise.
Love you, Katie Clare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my birthday wishes and my birthday soup, how cute!

Love you!

TheArthurs said...

As soon as the play group madness is over (and you've had an afternoon to recuperate and de-crumb-ify your house) I'm expecting to see pictures of the new do!

BreadBox said...

Happy Birthday to Clare too! Michele sent me, so I'll pop over there and send her greetings too:-)

N.